My Family

My Family

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BAD DREAM!

Last night I had a HORRIBLE dream. I dreamt that Bethany and Kurbis were pregnant and that they would not tell Luke and I! They came back from Africa to visit and were being very distant from us. All I can really remember is that from my dream and crying constantly!

So I felt very emotionally drained when I woke up this morning. I think I dreamt about them being pregnant because my neighbor is and I probably dreamt about Bethany and Kurbis because I have been thinking about them and missing them lately.

I am contemplating getting a 3rd job. 1. being Executive Title , 2. being Lia Sophia and 3. maybe working as a cashier at Coborn's! Yeah, I know it is not the most glamorous job, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I need some extra change and it is not going to appear out of thin air!

I can't wait for the 4th of July weekend. We will be up at the cabin with my family. I can't wait to relax in the sun and be on the lake. It should be a good time.

Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: