On Tuesday I had a doctor appt. because I have had a lump in my left breast that has been sore. After meeting with my doctor she sent me down to the "Breast Center" for a Breast ULTRASOUND! Isn't that a weird concept! An ultrasound on your boob! I thought it was weird. I have had an ultrasound before on my boob and then they had to cut it open and take a biopsy.....NOT FUN! Thankfully this time it was nothing, so I was able to go free!
As I was lying there in the dark room watching the ultrasound tech push this thing on my boob all I could think about is what can they really see? There is nothing moving around in there!
So that is my strange thought process of the day.
This weekend we have Luke's brothers wedding, for John and Rebecca. Luke is the Best Man and I am a bridesmaid. It should be pretty fun, Luke's whole family will be there and my parents and Sari and Ry will be there as well. I can't wait to dance the night away....too bad there isn't any alcohol though.....I may have to pack a cooler in my car w/ some beers and go out and slam one every now and then........ ;) JUST KIDDING! Ok, well partially kidding partially not. I may need a little alcohol to make it through :)
2 comments:
Get hammered! Drink one for me!
Ha-ha, cheers! I wanna see pictures! Did you have to hide under your steps again last night...i am sick of this weather!
Post a Comment