My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 26, 2008

SO FRUSTRATING

When you go to Motherhood Maternity for the first time they sign you up to receive emails, info. in the mail and about anything that can get you to buy something for a baby. I have been trying for MONTHS to unsubscribe myself to all of these emails that I seriously receive daily!

Yesterday was the kicker when I received an email that said, "Your baby is 11 months old!" Ummm...NO IT IS NOT! MY BABY DIED!!!! I feel like I should start trying to send letters to these companies and complain. Enfamil is the worst, I have received 4 8 oz. cans of formula in the mail and brochures probably every week.

I am past the "sad and depressed" stage and finally ok with everything. But I really don't' need constant reminders that I would have an 11 month old baby right now!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

4 comments:

Miss Jess said...

Oh honey... I'm sorry. :( I feel the same way about wedding and engagement ring emails. I get thoese every other day as well all because I researched bridesmaid dresses 3 years ago for a friend's wedding. So frustrating. Hang in there!

Lacey said...

That stinks, I would find a phone number or something that you can call. If you have unsub. to them and you keep getting them they could get in big trouble.

Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
natalie eve said...

I feel you, sweetie! I am now getting coupons for Pull Ups stating - "You're baby is 2 1/2!" Two and a half years - PLEASE STOP!!! But if you want to get rid of the Enfamil I will gladly take it off of your hands :)xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxox - The other baby boy momma