My Family

My Family

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I look HOT!

There is nothing better than being able to have a good laugh with your husband.

For the past 3 nights in a row I have been rollerblading 6 miles! Last night I debated to go or not, but decided that it wasn't raining so I would get my arse out there and move. (I am starting to train for my marathon in September).

Let me tell you, I looked HOT last night. Picture this...........Ali dressed in black leggings a long sleeve white shirt with Luke's old Fridley Golf windbreaker over me and a pink bandanna covering my ears and then my huge honkin Rollerblades to top it all off.

I came in the house to get my water bottle and Luke and I both laughed at the ridiculousness of how I looked. Seriously, I can't believe I had the guts to go out and Rollerblade while looking like such a dork!

As I made my way out of the neighborhood I just kept thinking, "oh I hope no one in my neighborhood drives by!" Thankfully I was safe. I didn't see anyone as I went as quick as I could out of my neighborhood!

2 comments:

Ana Heeren said...

You DORK! I love it!

Folkestad said...

yet you still blog about it. NICE! Next time post a picture! :)