I feel like my blog posts have been SUPER boring lately. I apologize. I just feel like there hasn't been a whole lot to write about.
Well today I have a couple thing to write about, so here I go!
1. Luke had a 2nd interview today, so we should hear by the end of the week whether or not he got the job. For those of you who don't know, w/ the economy the way it is his current company has been struggling and he may not have a job for too much longer, so he is being proactive in looking for work. He is going back into the banking world. It is kind of a breath of fresh air knowing that my husband will be "Luke the Banker" again. I mean, lets be honest, the guy could barely turn on a computer and all of a sudden he knows everything about high-tech sound equipment, weird. So I am really praying hard that this position works out, it would sure answer A LOT of prayers!
2. My work has picked up. Things were slow for me here for a while, but now with interest rates dropping a lot of people are refinancing. We are even so busy that Sari might be coming to work with me for a couple of weeks. Oh, yeah, Sari.....(aka SISTA) lost her job a week ago last Friday. She was bumbed but is hoping for a job she will truly like.
3. I finally took Christmas out of the house yesterday. Not only did I do that, but I totally cleaned the upstairs as well. I really want to rearrange my living room, but I have no clue how I would do it....any suggestions?
4. Kurbis and Bethany are leaving soon. Their flight date right now is set for Jan. 21st, but it will probably even be pushed back a little from then. I feel bad for them that they have had to wait SO long to be able to leave.
5. My neighbor Angie had her little boy Jackson on Jan. 2nd....he was 8lbs. 15oz. and 21 inches long...he is SO cute.
6. I found out that my levels are good. I only have to get my blood drawn for 3 more months, Feb, March and April....then Luke and I should be able to start trying again. But right now I am not sure if I want to start trying right then....we'll see. I am enjoying just Luke, Ali, Sadie and Hogan time. The 4 of us just lay in bed and cuddle, its fun. I love my babies.
It is funny, we got Hogan the year that we lost little Brian......every time I hug Hogan I am thankful that God gave me that dog, because he is such a cuddler and when I get sad that I don't have a baby to hold and cuddle, I have Hogan.......he's Momma's boy!
7. I CAN'T WAIT for LOST to start, it starts on Jan. 21st! I used to be such a hypocrite of the show, and now I can't wait to watch season 5! it seriously is the best show (well nothing can beat the Sopranos) that I have ever seen.
8. It has been snowing since I stepped foot in my office, which was 8:15am this morning.......I LOVE SNOW!
9. Ryan's car got rear ended on Saturday night. They are waiting to see if it is totalled. Poor guy, it is a brand new car too. It was a hit and run, the car was un-driveable....the pictures are crazy.
10. I hurt my right knee on Friday night. I had to ice it all weekend long. It is feeling better now, but it makes me nervous then for our ski trip in February, hopefully it will be ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment