My Family

My Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can I go Home YET?

It is time for me to go home. I am truly exhausted. I am going to try and workout tonight...I haven't in way too long. Once you start it is easy to keep going, but it is the starting part that seems to be hard for me.

I am hoping that maybe I can convince my sister to come over and work-out with me, maybe that will help me get back into it. Not to mention I hurt my knee this past weekend so I am afraid to workout on it........ANYWAYS!!!!!

I am really looking forward to my first baby shower on Saturday. Now 1 year and 9 months later I feel ok to have a shower for my neighbor Erica. She is having a boy, he is due to arrive on February 17th, but I have a feeling she might go early, we'll see :)

Anyways for her shower we are having all the neighborhood ladies over (i love that I call us ladies and the oldest of us isn't even 35!) and then we are doing what we do best....scrapbooking! We are putting together pages for Erica's scrapbook so all she has to do is add photos. It should be a lot of fun. We are doing it in the morning and then having brunch. I am really looking forward to it.

Well that is all for now.........hopefully my sister will come over tonight :)

3 comments:

natalie eve said...

What a GREAT idea for a baby shower! And good for you for taking your time on these things lady. No one, except a mother who's lost a baby, can really understand. Grieving happens at our own pace. I am glad to hear that it's starting to change for you though. Another leaf. :) xoxoxo!

Anonymous said...

... sorry i didn't come over

Ana Heeren said...

Love you Ali!