My Family

My Family

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sista Sista

Today my sister started working with me here in my office. She is working about 20 hours a week, but it will be fun to have her here! (I actually started singing in my head, "Sisters, Sisters...", you knowl, the song from White Christmas!)
So cited SISTA!



So here is my week recap.......Said goodbye to our BF's on Monday, went snowmobiling on Tuesday, watched LOST and had dinner at the Martin's on Wednesday, Luke went snowmobiling on Thursday and I watched Private Practice and balled my eyes out...It was VERY emotional, Friday, today, Sari starts working with me and then we are having dinner with Ana and Adam at 3 Squares in the Grove.



Tomorrow I am babysitting Marty and Jessie's baby boy, Ben. I am very excited to spend time with him, he is SO freakin' cute and such a happy baby. I am just afraid of one thing.....changing a diaper! I seriously have not changed a diaper since babysitting in High School, so yeah, a little nervous about that part! But I am going to bring him over to my neighbor Angie's house cuz she has tons of toys :)



Saturday night I will be enjoying my favorite past time, can anyone guess what that is? Scrapbookin' baby! Oh yes, I will be trying to get caught up, I am WAY behind.



Sunday we don't have any plans. I am hoping maybe Luke and I can get out snowmobiling.



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Miss Jess said...

I watched Ben a few weeks ago and he was so much fun. A little fussy but all in all such a delight. He is a cutie pie.

Jessie said...

Watch out for the blowouts or fire hose sprays! hehehehe

Ana Heeren said...

Can't wait for tonight :)

Brandt and Steph said...

Do you own a snowmobile?