My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weekend Review

I had a great weekend. I spent Saturday watching Marty and Jessie's little guy Ben. He was SO good. Never cried once. We had fun playing with toys and reading books. I even did a great job changing his diaper 4 times thank you very much :)


Here is a pic.

After my adventures in babysitting I went over to my neighbor Angie's for dinner and to scrapbook. I do have a severe obsession with scrapbooking. I put some of my pages on my facebook page, reason being they are pics. from our trip to Las Vegas w/ the Kurbis' :)

Sunday I headed to Archivers for more of my favorite activity and then Luke and I went to our favorite spot for dinner, Rancho.

The bad news about the weekend is that my cell phone broke. When I plug the charger in, it won't charge. Damn phone! Anyways, it looks like the place that you plug the charger into on the phone is bent/broke....so of course stupid Tmobile is telling me that is considered "external" damage so they won't give me a new phone even though I have had my phone less than 1 year! GRRRR! I am hoping that Luke will be able to work some magic today and get me a new phone.

Luke gave his resignation on Monday. He is now a banker again, now working for Associated Bank and a Business Development Manager or something like that. Way to go LUKE :)

So that is all for now..........I am hoping to get a new phone soon......we'll see :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yay for Luke's new job. I'm so glad that seemed like an easy transition.
Benny and you are so cute. I'm so glad he was so awesome with ya. He is seriously like that all the time....well, for the most part - he's a happy kid - hope that always continues.
Congrats on graduating from diaper school!