I went to Costci (aka Cosco) tonight w/ my mom........They have SUCH GOOD DEALS! I got a 3 pound box of cereal for about $6 and at Coborns one small box is over $4! So I stocked up on toilet paper and other necessities. I thought the work week would slow down after today and yesterday, but I have a feeling it is just going to be crazy busy until I leave for vacation. Speaking of, I leave in exactly 11 days! I can't wait! Skiing in my sweet outfit here I come! Oh you just wait, I am going to look SO sweet in my new outfit....black pants, pink jacket, black ski helmet and pink goggles......I can't wait. I mean seriously, I will even post a picture of what I have been skiing in lately and how I just don't usually match AT ALL!
ok......Do you see what I mean! Grey snow pants, black jacket, bright orange neck gator, camo hat and white goggles........so sad!

No comments:
Post a Comment