I basically spent most of my free time last weekend in bed.
Friday night I was able to make it to the neighborhood scrapbooking party, which probably didn't help my sickness because I was up late. Then Saturday morning I slept in a little, well I got up and just felt like crap.
This week just feels like it is going to be a long one, but we'll see. Last night I didn't leave work until almost 6pm. I got home, made good ol' taco salad for dinner and then decided I wanted to make cupcakes for Valentines Day. So I made some w/ pink frosting and I am going to bring them around to the neighbors tonight.
My mom never gave me NyQuil, she just never believed in giving that sort of medication. Well the past 2 nights I have been coughing going to bed, so Luke told me to take NyQuil. Maybe it was the fact that I have never taken it before or what, but that stuff knocked me out like you wouldn't believe! It was great. I have had 2 really good nights of sleep........now lets hope I don't become addicted ;)
1 comment:
So sorry you're sick! I am a HUGE believer in NyQuil! Remember when I walked around Vegas with a big bottle of DayQuil? Good times.
Post a Comment