My Family

My Family

Thursday, February 12, 2009

V-day FUN!

I can't wait for Saturday night. We decided to get together with our neighbors and have a sit down dinner of Fondue. Angie, Erica and I got together last night to plan out our menu and then we made Valentine cards for our hubby's......shhhhh......dont' tell them, it's a surprise.
Of course it was just an excuse for us to pull out our scrapbook supplies and stamps! It was fun.

I am reading Multiple Blessings right now by Kate Goessling, you know, the TV Show, Jon and Kate +8! It is a really great book so far, I am just cruisin' through it. For those of you moms that want a heart warming story, for sure this is a must read!

I need a book to bring with me on vacation. I bought the first book in the Twilight series, but I am not too sure how excited I am to read the book, vampires scare me!

That is all for now. Have a good day!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I want to borrow the Jon and Kate +8 book when you are done!

_____ said...

I read that book too! I really liked it!

Brandt and Steph said...

I love the Twilight series! You'll fall in love with the books... I'm on the 3rd one. Try it!

Ali said...

Jennifer, who are you? Jen Daniels?

bethany said...

Pick up Harry Potter again, Ali! He won't let you down. I promise. :)