My Family

My Family

Thursday, February 5, 2009

What I get done when you are gone

I realized that when Luke is not home I am able to accomplish so much around the house. Not only do I get a lot done, but I am just more motivated to get stuff done. I think I don't have someone around that I want to hang out with so I can focus on Laundry or cleaning up.

My biggest petpieve in my house is having a messy kitchen. Most of you know that as you sit there in the kitchen and talk to me and I wipe down the countertop numerous times :)
So I was able to get my kitchen all cleaned up last night.

I feel like I am getting sick, so last night on my way home from work (which I didn't leave until almost 6pm! ugh!) I stopped at Walgreen's and picked up some cough drops and a Neti Pot. I tried out the Neti pot last night and I must have been a sight to see! I had my head hanging over the sink pouring this thing into my nose......I know, beautiful picture I am painting for all of you! :) But I do feel a lot better this morning.

Tonight I am heading to my neighbor Angie's to help her finish up birth announcements for little Jackson boy....he is so cute!

This weekend we don't have too much going on. I of course am going to get scrapbooking in.

So to sum everything up...........I get a lot done when my hubby is gone......:)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You DO wipe down the counters a lot girl. Wanna do mine???