I am distraught over still not having a cell phone!
I swear every day I read about someone else who is pregnant.
I have had some really strange dreams lately.
My dogs finally got a couple walks in this weekend.
I of course scrap-booked over the weekend.
I was able to spend a lot of time w/ my neighbors kids over the weekend.
This was the first year Luke and I stayed home and watched the Superbowl just the 2 of us.
I still have many mixed feelings about if I should stay on BC or not.
I am going to start teaching piano lessons for sure in the spring.
I love that I get to see my sister just about every day now.
I am finally backing up all my pictures on discs, hopefully before my computer dies on me.
I realized that I wrote a whole Christmas card, addressed envelopes but never brought them to the post office.
I visited my Grandparents over the weekend and they knew who I was and my Grandpa even told me he loved me when I left.
That is a good note to end on.
5 comments:
That is an amazing note to leave on. That is so much better than they usually are. At least this time they didn't escape! Major improvement!
Ali, I'm Bethany's friend and I have a pink Razor t-mobile cell phone and charger I'm not using. If you want it you can have it. I think you'd be able to just put your sim card in and start using it. I don't have a car though and I live in Plymouth. Let me know.
Oops, totally lied. Apparently my husband already gave it to one of his co-workers. Sorry!
al ~ do you still have your house phone? how the heck can we talk? i love you and miss you! xoxoxoxo
I have a phone now...hooray!
Post a Comment