I am sure most of you have seen that commercial by now for Windows 7, where the little girl makes a slide show. Every time I see that kitty surrounded by marshmallows, I think about life for some reason and the thought goes through my mind that life isn't just kitties and marshmallows.
So Luke and I had a WONDERFUL weekend up in Duluth. We spent Sat. morning watching my dad come through the finish line. Had an annual meal at Angie's Cantina right in Canal Park and then headed w/ the dogs to Goosebury Falls for some sight seeing and hiking. However, we did realize after being there for about an hour and a half that it really isn't as neat and exciting as it was when you were a kid.
Luke surprised me Saturday night and we had dinner at Pickwick's...I had never been there before. We at wonderful smoked whitefish and enjoyed way too much food. A stroll along Lake Superior and we were exhausted.
We came home on Sunday and Luke watched football as I of course took a nap.
Sunday was actually a hard day for me. I think it was the anticipation of knowing that it was this week that I will hopefully find out the destiny of this baby.
The last couple days I have had some very strange dreams and get stressed just thinking about Friday. I am expecting bad news, if good news comes, then great. But I am just not willing to set myself up for more disappointment, I have had enough!
So after Friday I will update again and let you all know how I am doing. Work is going well as I have been SUPER busy, which keeps my mind off of life, which is good. Actually I am still sitting here at my desk and it is 10 to 7pm. So I need to finish this and get home and get some rest. I am back in the end of the month craziness!
Well I hope you all are doing well. I will update when I have more info!
Thanks for your prayers and support!
4 comments:
Hi Ali,
Thanks for updating - I have been thinking about you a lot and wondering how you are doing. Glad you had a good trip to Duluth. We continue to think of you often and lift you up before the King...may He give you deep peace and rest in these days. Thinking of you lots, Tyler
I'll be praying for you tomorrow and your baby.
Ali, I'm praying for you, Luke, and your baby, and will be lifting you in prayer all day tomorrow.
Thinking about you today. Lots of hugs, prayers and positive thoughts being sent your way!
Post a Comment