I had a 12 hour day at work yesterday to try and prepare for being gone for the next 3 days. Thankfully I have great co-workers and a manager that is very understanding. Though last night I slept horrible waking up here and there and dreaming about work. It is the end of the month, so SUPER busy for me.
This morning I woke up and had to take medicine to start thinning out my cervix, yes a little too much info.....but I can already feel myself cramping. It is sad. So today at 10am my mom and I leave for the hospital. I am really scared this time for some reason. I for one just hate hospitals and it just feels like I am reliving everything over again and again.
I am sure everything will go just fine. Thanks to all friends and family for your prayers and support.
2 comments:
Ali hunny,no words can tell you how I feel for you. Just know that I love you and will pray for you and Luke always. Hugs to you today and always.
Post a Comment