So Tuesday morning I woke up and again it was FREEZING outside. I got a call from my mom and she said Deb had called her and said class was cancelled. I figured it made sense as Mpls and St.Paul schools were closed again. I called Luke and told him that my class was cancelled and that I would be home for the package. He said he called FedEx and it should be delivered by 2pm.
So as the morning went on I thought more about the surprise that I was dreaming about, my best friend home for Christmas. I was talking to Sari on the phone telling her that I just missed Bethany SO much. I said I thought it is because she is usually here around Christmas and the holiday's just make me miss her.
Well....I was on the phone with Sari again around 2PM. I kept going in Aubrie's room to see if the FedEx delivery person was here because I had nothing better to do. Now I was excited to see where this package was coming from.
Just before 2PM I looked out the window and saw some old blue truck, then a girl get out of the front seat! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I said to Sari, "Holy @&*(!!! Here she is!!!" and hung up on Sari. (She knew what was coming!)
MY CHRISTMAS DREAM CAME TRUE!!!! Santa brought me Bethany and Kurbis on my front doorstep! The minute I saw them I started crying. It had been just about 1 year since I had seen either of them. I was so excited. And how awesome they were finally able to meet Aubrie!
We had a wonderful afternoon and evening catching up and I am SO excited that my best friend is home for Christmas.
THANKS SANTA




No comments:
Post a Comment