My Family

My Family

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Wonderful First Christmas

Our little Santa Baby

Christmas Day - she was NOT happy - unfortunately we all started to get a cold on Christmas Day.


Christmas Eve at my parents house.


Meeting Great Grandma Gloria for the first time. Grandma said, "Wow, He is sure heavy!!" It was funny that she thought she was a "he" and that she is so heavy. Grandma was very alert and "with-it" on Christmas it was wonderful. Though it was sad not having my Grandpa there for the first time. I miss him.

4 Generations.....It was exciting to take this picture.
We had a wonderful first Christmas with Aubrie. She was able to meet her Great Grandma Gloria for the first time and meet my cousin Abby! Aubrie was also able to hang out with both of her Aunts and Uncle's at Christmas. She loves them all so much!
Santa (AKA - Luke) gave Aubrie an Easy Bake Oven, because I never got one growing up and I always wanted one. So we are just going to wrap that up every year until she can use it. Santa also brought her a really cute Gophers onesie and some books.
Grammy & Papa got Aubrie her mobile for her crib and a Sleep Sheep that makes white noise for her transition to her crib - which is done!!! Don't worry I will post about that! :)
And Grandma and Grandpa Peterson got Aubrie a super cool toy, like one of the ones at the doctors office with the wire and balls that you slide around as well as some cute outfits and a cool mat that sings to her when she presses the different color fish. (kids toys are REALLY hard to explain and I have no clue what they are called yet!!)
It is funny how Christmas was totally about Aubrie. It was wonderful, we wouldn't have it any other way. I was more excited to open up her Christmas presents than my own.
Which Luke and I did get some fun stuff from our parents who spoil us! The highlight from my parents was custom car mats for the new Suburban and the highlight from Luke's parents was a Shopvac for Luke and new Ugg boots from Costco for me! I love my boots, this is my 2nd pair!

Now time for New Year's!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures, glad you had such a good Christmas