My Family

My Family

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Getting SO BIG

Aubrie will be 10 weeks old on Thursday, tomorrow! Crazy!

We had our 2 month doctor appt. yesterday and she weighs 10 # 13.5 oz. and is 23.5 inches long. She is in the 50th percentile for weight and head and in the 90th for height!!!! She grew 4 inches since she was born! The doctor said that really doesn't mean anything, like she won't necessarily be tall (cuz Luke and I are so tall!) they just have growth spurts at different times.

Aubrie did really well with her first set of shots. I couldn't watch, but of course when I saw my baby girl look at my and start crying wondering why the heck she just got poked I cried too. I don't know how you don't cry!
So since Aubrie got what she needed for Christmas to be able to move into her own room and she is practically to big for the bassinet I figured we should make the transition now to her own room, especially since I am going back to work next week part time.
So Monday night we did our new bedtime routine, Bath, Book, Bottle and Bed. It worked great! She slept for 10 1/2 hours and I actually cleaned out my pantry!!! Then yesterday after shots and having a fussy day she still slept in her crib 9 1/2 hours! She is such a good baby! I was even able to work out last night.

Now, as she is supposed to be napping upstairs and just started crying I am wondering if I let her cry or go get her. She isn't the best napper. She sleeps for about 30 mins. and then wakes up....not sure what to do about that one. So as I type she is crying...poor thing. :)



No comments: