My Family

My Family

Friday, December 17, 2010

Pictures from the week...

These are my baby plants....I will explain. This plant on the left is a Gerber daisy that I was given the first Mother's Day after I lost little Brian. It has stayed alive since...The blue potted plant was given to me when I lost our 3rd baby, boy #2. I will have to re-pot them this spring, but It is special to have them alive still!!!


I feel like there are barely ANY picture of Aubrie and I since I take them of her by herself and with everyone else. Not the best picture of me, but she is ADORABLE even though she isn't looking at the camera. :)

Aubrie likes to hang out with her doggies.



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I really like the pic of Aubrie and Hogan. So cute! I can't wait to see her next week :)