My Family

My Family

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday Funday in the Peterson Home

Since we were expecting to be snowed in over the weekend Luke rented the first season of 2 TV Show Series that we have wanted to see, Dexter and Mad Men.
At first I didn't like Dexter, too disturbing, but I couldn't get the darn show out of my head so we kept watching. Needless to say we spent Saturday and Sunday curled up on the couch watching our new TV shows and playing with Aubrie.


For the past 3 years in my neighborhood we have done a cookie exchange. So, yesterday Aubrie and I made our cookies for the exchange. And yes, I did set my camera on auto to try and take pics of Aubrie and I...I know, I am a dork. But I was able to get my 6 dozen cookies made. An accomplishment as I hadn't taken a shower in 3 days :)
(Pics not in right order)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I think I recognize that apron. ;)