As I drove home last night from Isanti in the dark I was so nervous that a deer was going to come shooting out at me. Everyone kept telling me that it was really dark on the road and that there were a lot of deer on it. I realized as I got in my car that my cell phone was basically dead. All I could think about was, what if a deear hits me and I don't have a cell phone. Then I would be stranded with out a phone on some back road that was dark! Well thankfully I drove slow home and didn't get hit by a deer!
This weekend actually ended up to be pretty slow. It will be nice not to have too much to do. Well sorry my blogs have been pretty boring lately. I guess I don't have much going on other than work and well, work. So that is all for now!
2 comments:
How did people survive before cell phones!?!? I just don't know!
;)
NO KIDDING!
Post a Comment