My Family

My Family

Thursday, October 11, 2007

UPDATES

So after about 1 month off from Jazzercise, I started feeling guilty and like a load, so I went to Jazzercise tonight. I love the feeling of sweat just dripping off you! Ok, so it isn't fun getting to that point and I am going to be hurting like CRAZY tomorrow, but my goal is 2 times a week.
Pray that my husband starts working out- for health reasons. He has a desire to work out, but it is hard to start and keep going.

This week has been difficult after what transpired last weekend with a friend not being understanding. Saturday is 6 months and I will be at home by myself this weekend (luke is going golfing), so that makes me a little nervous.

I have my first lia sophia jewelry party on Sunday afternoon, thanks to my great friend Ana! (Christina, if you aren't doing anything you should come!)

I am still cooking new recipes. I made a Rachel Ray recipe the other night, a Taco Stoup, in between a soup and a stew, it was really nummy!

I still want to get a tattoo of a sunflower, about the size of a quarter but I decided I am getting it on my right side, like by my bikini line.

My job is still going great. I work with an amazing woman who I just love!

My dogs are good. I am sure they will be sleeping in my bed with me all weekend while Luke is gone. :)

I am in love with a new show, Private Practice....I think it is better than Greys!

I am going to a synagogue on Saturday w/ my sister and Papa. I can't wait...it will be a really neat experience.

I am on the 4th book of Harry Potter. Harry is my new best friend, though Luke gets mad sometimes that I spend too much time with him!!

I am sad that this weekend is 6 months of losing little Brian Lucas. But, I have been very thankful lately for the time that Luke and I have together! I love my husband.

OK - so this is a boring blog....sorry...hopefully I will have some stories after the weekend!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Ali, thanks for the invitation but we have a family gathering on Sunday. Say hi to Ana for me! I'll be praying for you this weekend as you mark the 6-month anniversary.