My Family

My Family

Thursday, October 4, 2007

lia sophia

Hello Friends!

I wanted to let you know that I am taking on a new adventure of selling LIA SOPHIA jewelry. I am very excited about this.

After Luke and I lost the baby we both were obviously very sad, but now feel like we were given this time, without children, for a reason and that we need to enjoy it to the fullest. There are a couple vacations we would like to go on and site seeing we would like to do. So I decided after hosting a LIA SOPHIA jewelry party (where I obtained $300 in FREE JEWELRY )that I wanted to sell it to get some extra cash for those trips we want to take. (Which are a trip to Sonoma and New York!)

I have never seen a company that offers a Hostess SO MUCH! I am doing the annoying thing of letting all my friends know that I am selling and asking for them to PLEASE BOOK A SHOW!

I know that may sound like a lot, but it is SO easy. I help with everything! All you have to do is pick a date, get me your list of people, easy snacks for when you have your show, get FREE JEWELRY and I do the rest!

Hostesses receive:
- $50 in FREE JEWELRY for booking the month of OCTOBER
-20% of your show sales in FREE JEWELRY
-2 Half Priced items at your Show (which count towards your show sales)
-4 Bonus priced items ($15 - or price as marked)
-1/2 price item at every show booked of yours
-40% off your show sales in FREE JEWELRY with 2 bookings and 10 orders for only $15
-A chance to receive $100 in FREE JEWELRY by playing Hostess Bingo

If anyone is interested please email me at alipeterson@gmail.com ! I can't wait to share this FABULOUS LIA SOPHIA Jewelry with my friends!

Have a great day!

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!
www.liasophia.com/alipeterson

No comments: