My Family

My Family

Thursday, October 4, 2007

DON'T GET THE FLU SHOT

So for the last 3 years I have got the flu shot. Well yesterday I was at the allergist and like usual, I got my flu shot. Because of my asthma, I am at higher risk for getting the flu really bad or something so that is why they recommend it for me. So I got stabbed w/ a huge needle that injected a dead virus in me of the flu.

I got home last night and wasn't feeling the best, but didn't think anything out of it. Then I started to feel kinda sick to my stomach. Luke got home from his grandma's and I barely could keep my eyes open. Next thing I knew I was racing to the bathroom. I barely got to the toilet in time, I threw up a couple times, then got back in bed and had to go right back to the bathroom. I slept in our front bedroom because I didn't want to keep Luke up or get him sick. I woke up this morning at about 6am to throw up more!!!!!! I hate being sick. So my conclusion is that I got sick from my Flu shot. This will be the last time I ever get a flu shot!!!!!

I went back to sleep and woke up around 10:30AM. I decided I felt good enough to go to work, so here I am at work, feeling ok, but I can't wait to get home and relax.....Long story short...I got sick from my flu shot!

No comments: