Luke informed me tonight that he HATES the picture of us on this blog....so I guess I will be looking for a new one soon......or I could just not listen to what he says, oh wait! I think that already happens! :)
I went to Jazzercise tonight and almost had an accident. This may be too much info for ya'll , but most of you know I have the worst stomach in the world. Well I am working out, at the top of the curve and my stomach just starts aching (kurbis you can appreciate this). Well I think I was in the bathroom about 3 times before we left. Then of course the instructor (who was a sub)screwed up on a move and says out loud, " OH sorry, I was watching Ali run out of the room!" How humiliating! UH, I was so mad. Then she says to us, "You guys all seem tired and you are making really funny faces!" Well NO SHIT! We are working our ASS OFF exercising, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!!! So needless to say Erica and I were ready to go when we left 10 mins. early cuz I just couldn't handle having such a horrible stomach ache. So much for eating a cup of that Activia Yogurt every morning....waste of money!
2 comments:
Tums, tums, tums, tums. Where were they?
I love your guys' pic on the blog. Marty says the same things about pictures I like of us. They are so weird.
I'll try to blog again soon. Sorry.
Post a Comment