My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday = Crabby day

I was so crabby today. Everything was annoying me. I hate being crabby and annoyed, but those days just come. I was dragged to Jazzercize tonight by my neighbor....thankfully :) It is so hard to leave the house once I am home.

Luke and I are watching the biggest loser on Tues. nights and it is such a powerful show....it is so neat to see people who are over weight changing their lives. And speaking of, Luke has got up early for 2 days so far and worked out in the morning! Yea! I am so proud of him. Pray that it continues, for his health he needs to be in good shape.

Not sure if I mentioned what I did over the weekend...Friday night....absolutely nothing...it was grand. Saturday I had a show and then Bethany slept over. We went to the Corner Bar w/ my neighbors and sang "Whos bed have your boots been under" for Karaokee!!! I can't wait to go back. Then on Sunday we ventured to the Outlet mall. It seems that every time I go shopping with Bethany she needs to get something but I end up spending more money...she just says she is a good "enabler", I guess she is right!

Well life is boring lately....sorry....hopefully something exciting will happen sometime soon :)

No comments: