All I can think about is decorating my house for Christmas. I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but I REALLY want to pull out the Christmas decorations and get a tree! There is just something about having Christmas up in the house, it is SO fun and warm and enviting. But is it too early?
Luke and I are trying to do better at not spending so much money on food. So I have been making dinner and bringing leftovers to work for lunch. However, last night I wasn't home to make dinner, so no leftovers for lunch for me today! Oops!
I had a show last night at a co-workers house, it went really well. The ladies that were there were really fun and it was a great time. I am enjoying meeting new people!
Life is just not that exciting lately. I found out that Luke has about 1 1/2 weeks off between Christmas and New Years so I am going to take a couple days off so him and I can hang out.
That is all for now...have a good day friends!
1 comment:
A friend of ours has had the christmas trees (3) up for 2 weeks already! I say, you can't do anything until the day after thanksgiving. In my family that is the tradition. In fact, my mom would wait till midnight thanksgiving night and by the morning when we would wake up, the house was transformed into a winter wonderland. It was fun. I say, WAIT!
Post a Comment