My Family

My Family

Monday, November 5, 2007

RED IS BACK!

Friday night I got my hair done and oh yes, the red is back!



Saturday Luke and I went to Chateau St. Croix with our neighors Ben and Erica and 2 other couples. We had a great time! We stayed in a nice home on a lake that was about 3 feet down and the guy kept telling us this over and over during the tour. The owner who we were renting teh house from then stated that he goes through the trash to see how hard people party...he was strange. Anyways....we had a great time at the Chateau St. Croix, drank nummy wine, ate a lot of cheese, drank more wine, went to dinner and drank more wine, went back to the house and played a really fun game of WHAT IF, then we played about every game in the house and turned it into a drinking game! Much fun....you gotta try "Drunk Jenga" as we call it....whoever knocks over the Jenga stack first has to slam a beer! Very fun....I will be buying this for my neighbors for Christmas... :) The weekend was great. We are so lucky to have such great neighbors and we have a great time with them!


I have a REALLY busy week ahead of me as I have 4 lia sophia shows, tonight, Wed, Thurs, Friday and Saturday! Oh my! Hopefully I will get some more bookings as well!

That is all for now...hopefully I can show you some pics from the weekend soon...

Also- HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!!

No comments: