My Family

My Family

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Toronto Here We Come!

So the day after Christmas Luke and I will be heading to Toronto Canada. This is one of Luke's dreams in life, to see the Hockey Hall of Fame! Oh JOY! Actually most of you know my obession for hockey, so I am looking forward to it. We sat on the computer last night for about an hour looking at San Antonio, Boston, New York, California....everywhere I wanted to go was too many frequent flyer miles or too much for a hotel. So, Toronto Here Come the PETERSONS!

2 comments:

natalie eve said...

Toronto is supposed to be amazing! You guys will have a blast! Yay - how fun!

Stephanie Balvin said...

This was one of my husbands dreams too, and we had to go to a wedding there, so we too hit up the Hockey Hall of Fame. It's actually pretty cool! Also eat at Gretzky's- it's good food and a fun hickey atmosphere.