Today is my 1/2 Birthday. I don't really care for my birthday so much, so my mom told me that I should start celebrating my 1/2 Birthday. So, today it is! YEA! Happy 1/2 Birthday to me!!!!! My celebration will be getting together with my neighbor tonight to scrapbook! So fun, I know!
I have a pretty busy weekend planned because I get to see Bethany and Brian!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited. I talked to Bethany last night on the phone and had the hugest grin on my face the whole time. I can't wait to actually see her face!
Tomorrow morning I am going rollerblading, then heading to trap shoot w/ my dad, then I get to see BETHANY!!!! It will be a busy weekend, but a great one. Hopefully I will have pictures to post on Monday :)
Before I say goodbye for the weekend, I have to tell you about my traumatic afternoon yesterday. I had a freak out session at the end of the day. I had this really sharp pain on my right side in my "innards" as I say. It was really scary and it lasted for about a minute. (I know, so long!) It happened when I went to get up. I felt nauseous and dizzy after that. I thought I had better call my doctor just to make sure that everything is ok. I was sitting at my desk crying. So my OB told me that it probably was, "your uterus making room for the fetus". That made me laugh! So I drove home emotionally drained after being scared and freaking out. I decided that I deserved Rancho Grande for dinner, so I picked up some tacos and ate my dinner in peace. I headed again to my favorite scrapbook spot to get the good deals and went home to watch McCain's speech.
With all of that said, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and enjoy the cool weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment