My Family

My Family

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I was in the hospital all day yesterday. Not fun.

Today I spent the day sleeping.....I am tired, physically and emotionally. Sorry to those of you who call...........I just don't feel like talking right now.....sorry.

It's back to work tomorrow. Life goes on.

I am sure once things are back to normal for me I will blog more.....until then!

2 comments:

Alison Lea Photography said...

Ali and Luke,
I am so sad to hear about your baby. Please know that you are being lifted in prayer.

Hugs,
ali (baden) geier

Lacey said...

Ali, I have been thinking about you and prayling for you. I want you to know that if you ever want someone to cry on, yell at, I am here for you, if you want to talk, or just sit with someone. I know you have a lot of people put there that love you and will say the same thing. So when you need or want to let us be there. I love you and I miss you. Please call me when you are up to it.