I have not been looking forward to writing you this......but I don't have good news from today.
Luke and I went into the doctor this morning and had our ultrasound. There was no heart beat. The baby has not grown since the last time I was there. We lost the baby.
Like my dear friend Natalie said, "that wasn't supposed to happen...Everything was supposed to be Ok or you have more testing!" That is exactly how I feel......We were supposed to have a baby this time, I felt like this was "The Real Deal". Obviously God had different plans for us. All I can know is that we have been praying for a healthy baby, if this is God's way of protecting us from something other than a healthy baby, I can learn to accept that. It is hard right now, and we are sad, and definitely in shock still.
All I can say right now is, "it sucks!" That sums it up for now. We will make it through, but it sucks.
11 comments:
It sucks sooooo bad, Al. I think you are such a strong and brave woman. I am crying over and for you and we are praying for you and Luke. I'm going to call you tomorrow. I love you. xoxoxox
Hi Ali,
I just read your blog and wanted to let you know that I am sorry for you guys. We were so excited to hear your fun news a while ago, and I started to follow your blog. Now I feel like I know you better and am really sad for you. We are thinking of you during this time. Tyler
I am SO sorry Ali and Luke!!! I am here for you, and just call me when you are ready. Know that if you said the word i would be over in a heartbeat if you needed ANYTHING! Adam and i are praying for you, and know that God DOES have a plan for you two!
So sorry Ali. Know that you are very much loved and you have the love and support of your family and friends during this difficult time. Hang in there.
I don't even know you, but I've read your blog through Ana's. Just wanted to let you know that you're in my prayers too. God's plans are always greater than ours!!
Blessings to you and Luke.
Been thinkin of you a lot hon. Been really sad for you too. I wish we could have more answers. Someday you will. This stinks. I'm so sorry.
I'm really sorry. It does suck. Let me know if you want to talk about it.
Been thinking about you.
Kari
I am so sorry Ali. For you and Luke!!! Truly I am. I hope God's plans include a very very healthy baby next time. If that is what you both choose.
Love you both...
Steph and Brandt
We are so sorry to hear the news. You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. We love you both.
I'm thinking about you today girl. I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment