I have 2 new obsessions, the first called scrapbooking. I have scrapbooked SO much in the past week. I am still WAY behind, but I am at least catching up. I scrapbooked last night and am going to again tonight! I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING!
My 2nd obsession is the cool weather. It seriously energizes me! It makes me excited for our trip to Duluth and makes me want to sit out on my deck and drink coffee. Well my 1/2 a cup of coffee that I allow myself.
So Sari, I changed my background page for you since you thought the other one looked old. I like this one because it looks like a scrapbook page :)
My Best Friendy is home in MN today! YEA!!!!!!!!!! I haven't talked to her yet, but hopefully will today!
1 comment:
Yeay! I like this one much better! And good for you that you like this weather ... it depresses me. I need a beach, some palm trees, and a hot sun to be energized by the weather :)
Post a Comment