My Family

My Family

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

CHOCOLATE SHAKE!

I am supposed to be working right now...however my computer had a breakdown and decided it didn't like me anymore. So I am sitting here on a different computer in my office writing about life.

The downfall to having a Wii is the fact that your shoulder hurts...my shoulder hurts like crazy! Not fun. But the Wii is SO worth it.

I had lunch with my Mom, Dad and Papa today for lunch. We ate at Potbelly. It was good I got my favorite, Chocolate Shake. Don't you hate it when you order the Chocolate shake and they yell it down to the person at the other end of the counter, "CHOCOLATE SHAKE!"
It's like they are saying, "Here is the person who wants to get FAT and eat a CHOCOLATE SHAKE! Hello everyone look at her!" Ok, so maybe it isn't that extrememe but it does kinda feel like that.

1 comment:

Folkestad said...

That's funny a out your arm hurting! Kate and I had to put it away for a day or two cause our arms where so sore. Can't wait to play you and Luke!