My Family

My Family

Friday, June 29, 2007

T.G.I.F. (as my mom would say!)

Cleaning is something that I normally enjoy doing…however there is one household chore that I put off, washing my floors. As most people know we have wood floors throughout our main level except for the bedrooms, thus leaving a very large space of wood floors to clean. So last night I got fed up enough looking at my dirty floors and actually got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed/washed the floor! I must say I am proud of myself since it is my least favorite thing to do.

Last night Luke’s ear was bugging him so he had me put Hydrogen Peroxide in his ear. Supposedly this is something that can help clear an ear….well I decided to try this, something I had never done before. After lying down and feeling the cool liquid enter my ear, it started crackling, then I started to feel dizzy and more dizzy. The stuff totally shook me! I got up and let it drain out of my ear. I barely could walk straight. That shit messed up my equilibrium. So if you ever want the feeling of being drunk and not being able to walk straight, put a little Hydrogen Peroxide in your ear! Fun times! :)

No comments: