So I am really nervous because in about an hour and a half I have to get an ultrasound because I keep bleeding. Not something to fun to talk about, but I really would love to go to the ultrasound and here them say, " Oh my gosh! You are pregnant!" But I know that isn't going to happen, so I am already let down and sad. I have to go to this appt. to hear I am sure that there is nothing wrong with me and it is just my hormones and that I am not pregnant. The last time I had an ultrasound I found out that Little Brian would not live, maybe that is why I feel like screaming and crying again!
If you think of it pray for me. I will update again after I get back. My appt. is today at 11:15am.
No comments:
Post a Comment