Tonight I was at my work party. It was really fun, I haven't been bowling in so long. I even broke 100! I was very proud of myself.
My boss had his little girl there. She just turned 3 years old and is the cutes little thing. She got to use one of those things that you set the ball on and push it and it rolls down into the lane. Well every time anyone would go up to throw the ball she would scream and yell YEA and clap her hands. It was so freakin' cute! The best part of all of it was watching Luke and the way he looked at this adorable little girl. He looked at her with such a great smile on his face, such a adoring look, it made me happy and sad all at the same time. I don't' know when our time will be, but I can't wait for the day when Luke gets to look at our child and have the biggest smile on his face knowing that the beautiful, healthy, alive child is his.
Oh, to have the life of a child again...getting excited at seeing people bowl...wouldn't that be nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment