My Family

My Family

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Best Neighbors Ever!

I have the best neighbors ever!

Luke and I are really lucky to have such nice neighbors that live next door. Erica and Ben always offer to let me dogs out when we are going to be home late, feed my dogs, let them play with their beagle Sammy and even walk them! They are the best...everyone should be jealous! :)

Tonight we are gone to a wedding of one of our friends from college. It should be fun! I am most excited about my new outfit I bought. I found a really cute green dress at Marshalls for $16.99! I will post pics. this weekend.

Last night a college friend came into town. Luke and I have not seen Robbie since we were in Montana for his wedding over 2 years ago! It has been a while. It was so good to see him last night. I am looking forward to spending more time with him tonight at the wedding.

Until next time....

No comments: