Thank you, thank you very much....no applause necessary, come on now.
I made the BEST dinner last night. I actually took time to go to the grocery store and buy ingredients for a recipe and make it. I made, Creamy chicken w/ broccoli and bow tie pasta! It was to die for! Chicken w/ a creamy red sauce mmmmm.....
I must give some credit to Jessie for giving me this fabulous recipe. I figured that it is about time for my husband to see my true talent in cooking :) But again, thanks to Jessie I accomplished this fabulous meal by thinking about her encouraging words, YOU CAN DO IT! (think of those words spoken the way the guy did on Waterboy)
2 comments:
I knew you could do it sweetie. ;)
I made pasta with a creamy red sauce and salmon last night, thats funny. YUM YUM
Post a Comment