My Family

My Family

Monday, July 16, 2007

Singing Bee

Has anyone seen the new show Singing Bee? Luke and I watched it last week. It is awesome!!!! Right now I am listening to Queen, Bicycle Race, " I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike...." What a great song!!!!

Anyways the show, Singing Bee, you have to finish the song, they play a little and you have to sing the rest of the line in the song, singing the right words...it is awesome. I am convinced that my husband should be on the show. Every time a song comes on the radio he is singing and he knows who is singing it and what the song is. He even knows all the ghetto songs! I think he secretly listens to the ghetto music when he is in the car by himself. I guess Luke can just be my little singing bee! :)

On a more serious note....I am doing pretty good. It is good to get away on the weekend, I love being at my cabin. There is something about it that is comforting. I do enjoy just being with my family.

I have been going back in forth with feeling that I want a baby one day, and the next I don't. What I mean is that one day I want to start trying to get pregnant, and the next I am don't. So from this I have concluded that I need to not try until I know one way or the next! I have been telling Bethany that I just really feel like I need to learn to be content where life is at right now....it is really hard.

I would like to welcome Bethany to reading my blog! She has never read it before, and tonight I emailed her the link. So, WELCOME BETHANY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Ali thank you for sending this link to me. I enjoyed it. I know we don't know each other very well yet but you have been a great addition to Executive Title and I look forward to getting to know you. I can't wait to meet your husband tonight. I just want to let you know that I am a very good listener so if you ever want to talk to someone (just to vent or anything)about anything and everything, I am here a phone call away or during the day a wall or 2 away.

Jessie said...

I can't see Luke singing along to rap. I picture him as the guy from the movie The Office in the scene where that co-worker is singing to rap in the car and acting badass and then a black dude walks past him in traffic and the guy in the car slowly turns his music down until he passes. Ha.

Ali said...

Lacey - Thanks for your sweet words. It is so great having someone like you at work!

Brandt and Steph said...

Have you seen "Don't Forget the Lyrics?" I like that one better than "Singing Bee" :)