My Family

My Family

Friday, July 13, 2007

Finally...Pictures of THE DECK

So I finally have pictures to put on of my deck thanks to my friend Jessie. I am sad to say I never have a camera anymore because my husband thinks it is fun to take the camera to work and use it to take pictures of houses he is working on....he is SO wrong.

The camera should be with the woman! He never takes good pictures anyways! For example last night I was actually excited to take pictures of flowers in my garden, so I did. Next thing I know he deletes the pictures because he says he needs space for pics. he has to take at work. I am thinking I may just go out an by myself a new camera? Don't you think?


So here are the deck pictures. I must say that I did help in building the deck! I used some kind of saw and cut the balusters so they would be angled at the end, thank you very much!









2 comments:

Brandt and Steph said...

wow! deck looks incredible! way to go guys!!
-steph

bethany said...

pretty!