I am in Virginia for my cousins wedding. We took a small plane here from MN and we actually had to walk down the stairs of the plane cuz they didn't have a ramp or something...weird.
My dear friend Steph had her baby this morning, Addison Noelle at 8:39am. I did talk to Steph and she said that she was 8lbs 9oz, and she was 2 weeks early! So now 4 of my good friends have had baby girls this year. It must be the year of the girl. I am so excited for Steph and Brandt. However, it does make me sad that I can't be at the same stage of life w/ them. Steph and I were married about 6 weeks apart and our babies would have been about 10 weeks apart.
On a lighter note, I get to drink lots of alcohol this weekend....wash away the sorrow w/ alcohol...JUST KIDDING!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment