My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I realize that every day at work I wish it was Friday. However, Thursday is always a good day because you know the next day is Friday.

I am SO sick of KS95. I can't get any other station in at my desk besides that. The funny thing is that they play all the songs that I Jazzercise to, so when I hear them I think about how to Jazz to the song :) I know, I am a dork. But really I need to just go and buy a digital radio so that I can get other stations in....annoying...

Have a good day friends.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Welcome to the world of a dancer. Every song I hear I think of different dances to it. It is how my brain is programmed until eternity. I love it.

Ali said...

Wow! The world of a dancer is fun!