My Family

My Family

Monday, June 25, 2007

Come play "Wii"th us!

Luke and I are now the new proud owners of a Nintendo Wii. For those of you who have not experienced the power of the Wii, you are missing out! So come on over to the Peterson household and enjoy a good game of Wii Tennis or the cow one, where you race cows and hit the scarecrows! It is pretty irresistable. I must say, I never thought we would have one, but am glad we do!

This past weekend was fun. I saw Nora Lepien and Addie Sorbel on Friday night. They are my favorite little babies! That was fun, but at the same time sad. I was supposed to be huge and pregnant when I saw those 2 together for the first time. I decided I will just shoot for my next kid to be around the same age as Nat and Steph's 2nd....so ladies....plan on about a year to a year and a half! ;)

After seeing the babies, and their wonderful parents, I headed home to tend to my sickly husband. He was not feeling well on Friday night. I am such a good wife, I went to the grocery store at 11:30pm to get him chicken noodle soup!

Saturday Luke and I drove to some property on the west side of Monticello that I fell in love with. It had 10 acres and was beautiful! Anyone want to lend me about $190,000.00? Come on, its my dream , living on a farm!

Sunday we did yard work, getting ready for our deck to go in next weekend. Then we went to my parents for dinner. They just got back from 2 weeks in Italy and had a wonderful time.

Again....if anyone wants to join us for a fun night of Wii we are more than happy to have you over! :)

1 comment:

Folkestad said...

Kate and I might need to take you up on that one! WE will bring our wii motes over for a bowling duel! We bought one a little over a month ago! WOW! Kate was against it at first, but now loves it!

We will be gone now for two weeks, but when we get back, it is on! WE will come come you or you can come to us, it doesn't matter!