Ok - So I am going to brag for a minute. I am loosing the baby weight that I gained from Little Brian Lucas. But it hasn't been easy. I Jazzercise 2-3 times/week and only allow myslef 1 pop a day and 1 sweet thing a day. My favorite sweet for the day is a Root beer float!!!
Today I actually was able to fit into a dress that I bought my Sr. year of Highschool. Natalie and Steph, you two may remember it...it is the skirt I wore to the Dixie Chicks concert. Don't ask me how I remember that! Anyways...it is white w/ little blue flowers. Yea!!!! Remember that concert....that was fun...and it was funny cuz Aaron Benney came w/us. Remember when I was in love with him....that was funny!
So I still have about 8 lbs. or so to get back to where I was before I was pregnant. I must say Jazzercise helps A LOT!!!
1 comment:
I loved that concert :) Don't remember the skirt... but remember having a good time and yes, remember you being in love with AB!
Post a Comment