Well...yesterday my husband shot a hole in 1 at Monitcello CC. It isn't every day that you can say that! Many people go their whole life without getting a hole in 1. Luke said he can now die a happy man. So I am bragging that my husband is a great golfer and got a hole in 1! Way to go Luke!
I haven't blogged this week and have been meaning to.
Monday night I went to my Jazzercise movement screening and PASSED!! I am on my way to becoming a Jazzercise instructor. I am really excited. I have always wanted to do something like this, and now I am !
Tuesday was Luke and I, our 3rd anniversary. He surprised me and took me to lunch at Benihana's. It was sooo good.
Yesterday I got home and there was a box on my door step, it was from Enfamil, it was a diaper/bottle bag, really nice and it had formula in it, diapers, ice pack things and info. on enfamil. So I decided I am going to keep the bag because it will be useful some day and give the other stuff to Steph or one of my many friends that can use it. But it was kinda sad to get the stuff because it was just a reminder of what I don't have coming in August. Also, I found out that my neighbor 2 houses down is pregnant, due Aug. 11th, so that means our babies would have been the same age...oh well...my time will come again.
I am reading a Nora Roberts book right now....it is so good! It is so nice to read before you go to bed. I really enjoy doing that. Also, I started a devotional called the Names of Jesus, or something like that...it is really good!
All in all it has been a busy week and a busier weekend to come. Oh, my parents are in Italy...they called me this morning at 6am, they are having a great time and they have got lost 2 times...they are so funny.
Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. I can't wait to be outside in the sun and by a pool!
2 comments:
Congrats on the jazzercise beginning! You will be great. :)
Sorry about the enfamil package. I still get things from signing up with Motherhood Maternity during my pregnancy with Allen Michael. In fact just the other day I got a "YOUR 18 MONTH OLD" package from Huggies. It always stings but you have the right attitude. Everything I received for Allen Micheal I have been able to use with Nora. I always tell her that her big brother is a VERY good sharer :) Love you.
Post a Comment