I have been feeling pretty great so far. I really can't complain as my neighbor is throwing up every day.
However, here are some of the things I have noticed since being pregnant.
1. Don't mess with me when I am hungry. For Example....I was stuck in traffic yesterday on my way home from work and was SO hungry. I didn't have anything to eat in my car.....I became so frustrated that I seriously almost started crying (thank you hormones). I then got so mad at the traffic that I screamed at the top of my lungs in my car....again, thank you hormones! Then I was laughing at the fact that I actually started screaming in my car!
2. For some reason on Monday I started crying at work for no reason. My boss came in to see if I was ok, I was basically laughing and crying at the same time because I knew the only reason why I was crying was again, because of the hormones!
3. The girls..........when I take my bra off, I feel like I have bricks hanging from me.
4. After I eat, I get really bloated, which in turn makes me gassy........NOT FUN! And I don't remember this from my last pregnancy.
5. I am ready for a nap every day at 3pm.
6. Usually when I go to sleep it takes me quite some time before I fall asleep, now, my head hits the pillow and I am out!
So those are the things I have noticed so far. Tomorrow is the 6 week mark!
And just for all of you to know, in regards to the whole "caffeine" question. I called my doctor and she said it is ok to have 1 cup of coffee a day. So I am having a cup of coffee and only drinking 1/2 of it...just makes me feel better knowing I am not consuming the whole amount that you are able to....I know, I am weird.
Last night we had 12 guys in our garage for a fantasy football draft. Wow, were they intense. Jessie came over with my favorite little guy Ben and we had dinner, went for a walk and hung out at my neighbors house. The funniest part was when Jessie was inside breastfeeding Ben, one of the guys walked by, Jessie was covered up and he says, "What are you knitting?" I laughed so hard when he came out and said "I thought your friend was knitting, but then she said she was breast feeding!" Ok, so maybe you had to be there for it to really be funny.
Have a good day friends.
4 comments:
So funny. I debated telling him as to what I was really doing. Poor guy.....;)
hah!! You didn't tell him, Jessie?
I am going to refer to breastfeeding now as knitting. That's awesome.
i always had to have "car treats" because you never know when you HAVE to eat!My faves were pretzel sticks & rice krispie treats! And a bottle of water will end up being necessary as well. love you! love hearing that everything is going well so far!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Ali, I am so happy for you, I miss you every day and we are really going to have to get together soon. I can't go much longer without my Ali talks. Love you
Post a Comment