My HCG levels have more than doubled! I am FOR REAL Preggers :)
I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday, August 26th at 8:15am. It will be the first time I get to see the little bean! Yea! I can't wait! I may have said it before, but this time I just feel like it is the real deal. I can't even explain how happy I am and excited I am!
Last night I made an awesome dinner.....Taco Stack Up! Can't get much better than that! We ate dinner, I took my dogs for a walk before the rain started and then my parents came over. It was SO good to see them! They had a great time on their missions trip in Peru. I am so proud of my parents. My mom gave a couple talks at the high school about Abstinence and my Dad spoke on being a Man of Integrity! Sad for Luke and Ryan, they left their gifts in the hotel. But they bought me a beautiful Al Pacca scarf, really cute gloves for winter, and the cutest little sweater for a baby! Ahhhh! My mom just couldn't resist!
I was pretty tired, but we ended up watching the Olympics and seeing Michael Phelps win another 2 gold medals last night. Can you say AMAZING!!!!!!!
The only thing I have noticed so far, besides the "girls" being so sore, is that I am SO thirsty all the time! The past 2 nights I have woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I NEVER usually wake up in the middle of the night, but I guess all that water will do that to ya! So I guess I better get used to it, cuz I still have a ways to go! :)
Also........One more story for ya'll! Luke and I were lying in bed last night watching the Olympics. My puppies started wrestling and all of a sudden Hogan came flying up on the bed! Boom! He hit me in the eye. My eye hurt so bad I started cyring! Now, I don't think I would usually cry over something like that. Then I couldn't STOP crying! I was hysterically crying....for NO reason. I told my doctor this morning that I started crying yesterday for really no reason and couldnt' stop, so I have to guess there are hormones running through me like crazy. She lauged and said, oh and I am sure there will be more to come! So, it is funny now that I was crying, but wasn't at the time..........I guess again........another thing to look forward to!
2 comments:
SO FUN...not the crying, but that it is official! I can't wait for the new little baby!!!
Crying for no reason...soooo something I would do...it's even more pathetic if you watch yourself cry in a mirror...you should try it sometime...feels awesome. ;)
Post a Comment