My Family

My Family

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I thought this was funny!

Five things you can stop worrying about now that you're pregnant
• Tampons
• New thong underwear
• Birth control
• Trying to get pregnant
• Your mother wanting one grandchild before she dies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went in this morning and had more blood drawn to make sure that my HCG levels are increasing. I am just praying for good results tomorrow. I will keep you all updated!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations!
I am thrilled for you & Luke!
Connie

natalie eve said...

Ali - Since I haven't had a period since 2005 I can relate. Jori told me recently that they don't even make the type of tampons that I have from so long ago! And you're right you won't need any new thong undies - you'll need new big preggy granny grunds! It can't be more exciting!! YAY! Love you!

Ana Heeren said...

I will for sure go granny panty shopping with you!!!