Friday night........I ended up having scrapbooking at my house, which thankfully I had cleaned my house earlier in the week, so it was ok for me to have people over. It was super fun. I got all of 3 pages done. I am now a major "embellisher" as I like to call it, which takes me longer to get pages done. I actually scrapbooked our first trip to Vegas, how long ago was that? Yea.....
We had a great time and I was up until after midnight.......woo hoo for the pregger girl!
Saturday my Mom and Dad picked me up and we headed up to the Lake for some R&R. It was a gorgeous day. We sat outside with my Aunt and cousin and laughed and talked about Boy and Girl names. I have to name my child after someone who has died.......Jewish tradition. So instead of the first name, I decided I would keep the tradition alive with the middle name. The thing is, girls names are a lot easier for me than boy names. BBL was great and the water was gorgeous! I can't wait to go again this weekend. It was just depressing how fast the weekend went by.
Only 9 days until my Best Friendly gets home! I can't wait to see her face........and Brian's too :)
Tomorrow I have my first ultrasound. I will update everyone afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment